Username or Email
Forgot Your Password?
Dent Research is looking for qualified and talented individuals to join our expanding team. The following positions are available:
Join a Leading Financial Publisher as an Editorial Assistant
Dent Research, one of the world’s leading publishers of independent financial newsletters, is looking for an editorial assistant.
The right candidate will have a tenacious spirit and be committed to seeing a variety of editorial tasks and articles through to publication. He or she will be as adept at editing complex financial ideas and strategies into clean, easy to understand, actionable newsletters as they are at writing powerful research reports and other content. They must be organized and able to deftly prioritize a wide variety of projects so they can consistently meet deadlines without compromising quality standards.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Dent Research, a division of Agora, Inc. thrives on providing a challenging, exciting and rewarding work environment. We expect you to stay curious and committed to success, and in exchange we offer competitive salary and benefits. The job is a full-time, in-house position based in either our Delray Beach, Florida office or Baltimore, Maryland office.
In your cover letter, please highlight your experience in the financial markets, provide a writing sample and tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this position. Please send your cover letter, resume, writing samples and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work with some of the best traders in the industry – a 25 year market veteran and demographic expert; one of the top CMTs and trading system developers in the country; head of one of the foremost social media
investment platforms ever created; a pioneering short specialist; and an expert in creating profits from interest rate volatility. You’ll oversee 6-7 successful trading services in order to provide our loyal subscriber base with the best trading experiences possible. Ideal candidate is as passionate about the financial markets as he/she is about the intricacies of publishing. He/She understands how to trade stocks/options and short stocks. They should be able to isolate and seek out the big idea in our writing as well as keep an eye on the deadline. The job is a full-time, in-house position based in Baltimore, MD.
· – Transform lackluster, sometimes incomprehensible writing into shining prose for the reader in conjunction with the marketing and business objectives of the company.
· – Monitor market conditions, track records and customer feed in order to communicate same to the editor in an effort to keep services in line with market expectations and to minimize refunds
· – Work with editors to establish retention strategies needed to ensure reader satisfaction and to nurture the relationship with the reader in order to increase conversion and renewal rates
· – Communicate regularly with each editor so that they understanding key publishing metrics for their services as well as key business goals.
· – Work with new editors to establish voice, tone, format and schedule for new services – as well as convey best practices.
· – Meets all deadlines
· – Demonstrates planning acumen and willingly shares ideas and suggestions
· – Organizes and prioritizes work to match the strategic needs of the organization
· – Assists in the formulation of strategic plans by either actively participating in the planning process or by providing substantive input
· – Gives specific and timely feedback so that work can be accomplished effectively
· – Quickly identifies the central or underlying issue in a complex situation
· – Takes responsibility for facilitating the exchange of information and ideas among others within the business
· – Uses effective work strategies to influence decision-making and create ownership
· – Gains the trust of others by being forthright and honest in all interactions with others
· – Carefully weighs the priority of things to be done
· – Encourages staff to develop skills and assists in doing so
· – Recognizes and rewards people for their achievements
· – 5+ years of writing or editing experience
· – Solid understanding of finance and stock market fundamentals
· – Journalism, copywriting, research, editing, marketing, financial/business/investing knowledge
Send a cover letter detailing why this job is for you along with your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com